Tuesday, February 28, 2012

JOSH AND CHRIS GROBAN BIRTHDAY ON 2/27

Its was Josh Groban and his younger bother Chris birthday yesterday. They are four yesrs apart. Josh is world famous singer and his bother Chris is a director and producer.

I feel for their mother twice the fun, twice the cake, and twice the trouble. LOL

Chris help make Josh's latest music video IF I WALK AWAY.


I really like this video because it gives you a behind view of Josh of the stage.

Here are the two bother together in one of Josh's vlogs:

I didn't say it would be a good vlog from Josh Groban on Vimeo.


I saw Josh the 1st time concert n NOLA on his Staright To you tour. I really the the concert.
Here is one my fav video i took of him:


I saw my mother a Josh one time on Kelly when he was co-hosting. My mother said he not cute at all but he has a noce voice. My mouth drop to the floor. I was like WTF. LOL.

I made a birthday video for Josh and chris. Idk if they saw at all. i think its different and funny.
GoAnimate.com: JOSH AND CHRIS GROBAN BIRTHDAY VIDEO by klb5114

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

I hope they had a good birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment