Thursday, July 29, 2010

ACCIDENT I WILL NEVER FORGET.

Tonight at work i had a front row seat to a really bad accident. There were these group of race bike riders that were going fast on the highway. When out of nowhere there was this loud noise. I heard the noise and then saw the fire in the middle of the highway. I didn't see the accident but call 911 to report the fire. I later learned that a guy on the bike was badly hurt. A car went out of control and hit a pole that fell on the middle of the highway. IDK if the car hit the biker or not. Its a really bad accident. The police had close off the highway for 3 1/2 hours to collected evidence.
My prayers go out to the family of the biker, driver of the car and anyone else involved in the accident. I hope everyone is OK. I really shaken up by this and it scared the hell out of me. Io have happen right there and to hear it is not a pleasant experience.This is something i will never forget.
One of my guys friends is in the military and over seas now. He has one of these racing bikes. I hope from on now he will be safe when he rides it. i let him know this last night. i wish him home safe.

update: the guy was 23 year old Jacob C. Theriot of Lafayette. i will b praying for him, his family, and friends in this time of loss.
http://www.klfy.com/Global/story.asp?S=12893464

No comments:

Post a Comment