Thursday, June 2, 2011

JOSH GROBAN CONCERT ON MAY 12, 2011 IN NEW OLREANS.

On may 12 i made my way to the Lake Front Arena in New Olreans to see the 2nd love of my life perform live. Josh was going on his Straight To you tour which begain in New olreans.
I have never seen Josh perform live i person. I knew i will be in for a treat. I was not disappointed.
I was close to the stage. I was on the in the center on the floor 8th row 5th seat. Josh didnt come on until 8:30pm. He had unknown piano player come on first.
Josh finally come on to over 10000 people cheering for him. At first we throught he was on stage but he surprise us. He can on behind us.
Josh sangs song from his new album and old ones too.
He talk and joke around with us. Josh is a very funny man. He even told his family was there with him.
Even through i didnt get a change meet him i made my presence know to him.
Josh was about to sing Higher Window. He said : when i wrote this romantic song i was single at the time.
The lady that was sitting next to me and I said really loud AWW!!!. we were the only ones that said it. Josh look at us and said "GEE THANKS FOR THAT." We both wanted to die. LOL
It was one of the best concert i have ever been too. I hope someday 2 meet Josh in person.
Josh Groban is a smart, funny, handsome singer with a voice of an angel. Whoever is Josh true soulmate will be one lucky woman.


No comments:

Post a Comment