Monday, February 6, 2012

THE NORTHSIDE JACKOFF BANDIT

U WILL NEVER GUESS OR BELIEVE WHAT HAPPEN 2 ME ON JAN 30 2011 ON A SUNDAY NIGHT.
A few days ago a girl i work with happen something happen 2 her. Late 1 nite during her shift a guy n a dark 4 door car park sideways n front of the window. Afer a while she felt the guy watching her. Then the guy was blowing kisses at her and he was DOING SOMETHING TO HIMSELF (U CAN GUESS WHAT IT IS LMFAO) She was shock and she called the police & g...ave them plate number but they never came.
I noticed a car with a man n it pulled n sideways. at 1st i throught he was waiting 4 someone. After a couple of minutes i got the feeling he was watching me. Then i remembered what my co-worker told me & i no it was the same car. I called the police. I no this guy wanted me 2 look at him so 2 make sure i wouldnt look at him. I started 2 watch GNR videos. Once i start watching GNR i dont pay attention at anything at all. I notice out of the corner of my eye he even pulled up little more. But i didnt look all.
Then a customer n a big truck pulled up on the side of the car & block his view of me. So then the car left. not even 2 mintues later the cops showed up. it was too late.
LIKE I ALWAYS SAY; NEVER A BORING MOMENT AT WORK DURING THE GRAVEYARD SHIFT.
SPECIAL NOTE: If the guy had got out of the car and came to the window and flashed me. I would have pointed and laughed at him and said. U R PROUD OF THAT SMALL THING. LMFAO.See More

No comments:

Post a Comment