Monday, October 29, 2012

THE FIGHT AT WORK THAT NEVER HAPPEN

I’m at work when our new handyman (who lives on the property with his gf who also works the front desk and saw some of this) call 2 tell me that these 2 guys r about 2 fight when he yelled at them. So they speed away from the hotel. He also tells me if i c these 2 guys again 2 call the cops.  A little while later one of the guys comes back & almost gets n2 it with the handyman. So he calls to tell me about it. Than the other guy comes back & they also got n2 fight at the end of our rocky driveway. I called the police dept what happen. Of course they leave get b4 the cops get here while I’m on the phone with the police dispatcher. I told her they left and maybe she can sent some1 2 ride around later 2 check on things or sent some1 2 talk 2 me about it. About 5 minutes later 3 cop cars show up here I told them what happen & what our handyman said what happen 2 him. They went 2 talk 2 him. He said he didn’t no a thing. He was the one who told me if the 2 guys come back 2 call the cops & u r going 2 tell then u didn’t a c a DAMN thing. NOW I’M PISSED OFF. The cops got mad at me for reporting a fight & they never believe it happen at all. They left. FUNNY THING THE GUYS CAME BACK. From now on I’m not calling the cops anymore for no one. IM done.

No comments:

Post a Comment