Wednesday, April 7, 2010

THE CRIME I ALMOST COMMITED

HAPPEN ON May 14, 2009 - Thursday

last firday I was getting off the grave yard shift and driving straight to my home town for the weekend when i saw someone i never thought i would ever see again. I was in the middle of a three lane highway and was the first car park at the red light when i noticed two people about to cross the street. A guy and a girl.

I realized who it was the moment I saw him. IT WAS MICHAEL MOTHES. Is a previous first blog named STALKER. I wrote about how he treated and stalked me. He tried to drive me crazy and i feared for my safety.

When i saw him there I serious thought about coming a serious crime that would change my life forever. I thought about running him over for what he had done to me. When he realized it was me in the car, he switch places with the girl he was with while crossing the street. He is such a butthole.
my family and friends who knew him can tell you that he is one.

what made me not run him over for three reasons:
1) he would damage my car
2) I would go to jail
3) i would have topay for his medical bills

He wasn't worth it at all. He still looks the same expect more bald and aged 15 years.
i'm happy i didn't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment