Wednesday, April 7, 2010

THE WORST JOB INTERVIEW I EVER HAD.

A few weeks ago i applied to a store called Charming Charlies. they are upscale store that sells fashion and other things for women.
I had my job interview with them at the cafe of Barnes and Noble. The manager is this guy that thinks he better than anyone and assistant manager is no different than him.
When we started the interview, he would ask me questions about my work experience. During one of the question i was answering he wasn't looking at me and talking to the the assistant manager. He also took a call on his cell phone. I was F***** mad. I stop talking and stared at him. he got off of the phone and got mad at me because i'd stop talking.
i finished the rest of the interview and answering the questions. He seemed like he was bored and the assistant manager was checking her my space.
Then he tells me i need fashion sense to work at his store. I looking at him like his lost his damn mind. I told him very strongly yes I do have fashion sense. i rolled my eyes at him.
I ask him if he wanted my resume because i always have one with me. He tells me that when he called me to set up the interview and he was going tell me to bring a copy of my resume with me. But i hang up on him before he could tell me. Which is a load of crap. He never said to bring one and he hang up on me.
When I took out my resume to give to him. he told me what do you want me to do with that? I told him it was a copy of my resume. he refuse to take it. i'm like whatever A**hole.
i shake their hand and left.
The funny thing is a week later they called and offer me a job. I never called them back.
Someone i know very well works in their store. they told me that the manager and so called assistant manangers are a bunch of stuck up people that think they know everything and are better than everyone. else. They yell at you for every little thing u do worng and you are doing the way they told u to do it. They are not nice to anyone but each other. you can almost never find them. They in the back of the store doing nothing or they have gone somewhere away from the mall.
I seen the store in person and i looks like a nice store to shop. NEVER work there. think twice before applying there.

No comments:

Post a Comment