Monday, October 25, 2010

Ryan Buell: my thoughts on him.

Ryan Buell is one amazing guy. He is founder of the Paranormal Research society, has a show called Paranormal State on A&E, and is a published author. Ryan is just 28 years old. He has done a lot before the he turns 30.

Ryan’s book is called Paranormal State: My Journey in the Unknown. This book gives you a behind scenes view into his life and filming Paranormal State. Ryan comes out in the book that he is Bisexual and what he went though.
Recently Ryan has to deal with a lot of crap because he finally decided to tell the truth and show the world the real RYAN BUELL. Many people think that Ryan is lying. They think he did all this as a stunt before his book release to help it sell. This is a bunch of bull. I have talk to people that know Ryan and they said he would never do this. I know from what I have seen on the show and his character that he wouldn’t do it.

On Ryan blog he writes about a person who made a comment about gay people. This upset Ryan very much. I don’t blame him. I have read the interview of this person. It was totally uncalled for. I know people make mistakes and this person has said they are sorry. People do deserve a second change but damage was been done. This person was fired from paranormal show on the Sci-Fi channel.

In the news lately a lot of people have been killing themselves because they are gay or bi. They have been bullied and they are victims. They thought the world would be better off without them in it. I feel sorry for these people who have taken their lives because of their sexuality. I know these events has affected Ryan deeply and it made him angry which I don’t blame him one bit.

A very good friend guy of mine, who is gay, he told me two years ago that Ryan was either bi or gay. I told him he was wrong. When Ryan finally came out with the truth, I called my friend to tell him. He tells me I told you so. He was right. One night we went out to eat. I ask him about do you think about people who are bi?

He tells me “They are greedy because they want the best of both worlds.”

I was taken back by his answer. I serious thought he would say they are confused.
I do believe people are born straight or gay. Why can’t people be born bisexual? I don’t know if Ryan was born this way.

I recently become friends with someone who has meet Ryan in person many times and they also know what Ryan is going through. Now I have never meet Ryan in person. This person is one of Ryan biggest supporters and I value their opinion. The person told me they believe Ryan would make a good partner to whomever he ends up with. He would love his partner and never cheat on them. Ryan would make a good father. From what I know of Ryan, I totally agree with my friend. I believe Ryan will be a good partner and a father. Whoever gets his heart will be one lucky person no matter what sex they are.

Ryan did give an interview where he talks about being bi, relationships, and wants he wants in the future. He doesn’t know who he will be with a man or a woman. There is one thing he was sure about that he wants to be a father.
http://www.afterelton.com/people/2010/10/bisexuality-ryan-buell-paranormal-state

Ryan is not only Bi but he is Catholic. He feels being gay or bi is not a sin. Ryan believes that Gods loves everyone the way they are matter if they are gay, bi or straight. Which cause a shit storm around him? I was very proud of him for standing his ground.

I’m a Christian and I do believe that God loves everyone. I also believe people are born gay, bi, or straight. I have friends that are bi, gay, and straight. I love them very much. I have accepted who they are. I know if I ever need them they will be there for me.

It was my best friend in Texas that asked me a question I had trouble answering. She knows that I have been a fan of Ryan’s for a long time. I told her that Ryan was bi. She knows how much I want to meet him someday. This is what she asked”

“What if you meet Ryan someday and you guys hit it off. After both of you get to know other, become good friends, and decided to take to the next level. Now that you know he’s bi. If you ever had a change with him would you take it?”

I have to admit that I have pictured myself having a friendship with Ryan and even relationship just like hundreds of girls across the US. After a while I got over my crush on him and became a fan.

My bff asked a question made me think. When Ryan came out I was surprise not shock unlike one of my friends. When I told her she almost lost it. I realized Ryan was still the same person who finally told the truth about himself.

I will admit if I ever have a change to be with him I will take it. I don’t care if he is bi. He is still the same person to me. That why I admire him so much. I hope some day to meet him. I will always be a fan of his and supporters.

I do wish Ryan all the happiness and success in the world. I hope he does find love someday.

I don’t know what the future hold for Ryan, me or anyone. Only god knows that.
All we can do is live ours life.

Peace love and rockets

No comments:

Post a Comment