Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WHO IS RYAN BUELL SOUL MATE? ONLY GODS KNOWS.

In one of my blogs I mentioned a friend who has meet Ryan many times and she know what he going through. She believes Ryan will make a good partner to whoever ends up with and will never cheat on them. Ryan will make a good father.

She has tells me that Ryan is good, nice, sweet, and hardworking man. Ryan is a good paranormal investigator and cares about the people he helps. Now I have never meant Ryan. I have the seen on the show, read his book, followed his tweets, and watch the live chats. I can tell that he has a good character and heart.

Ryan was a lot of fan and stalkers that are in love with him and have attacked his true loyal fans. These Stalkers have been spreading lies about him and saying they have been dating Ryan for a while. This is almost as bad as Ryan’s Fake FiancĂ©e Situation that occurred months ago.
I know for a fact that Ryan is a private person. He wouldn’t want all the details of his dating life or relationships on face book or twitter.

My friend is a loyal fan of Ryan for a long time. Like me she has pictured herself with Ryan. She doesn’t care that he is Bi.
I don’t know Ryan’s heart. I know he does have a lot to love to give to whomever he ends up with. To the chosen few who have had the honor to meet Ryan and get to know him are lucky ones. These stalkers of Ryan have are telling his true fans that he will never like them and they will never end up with him.

Any girl or guy may have a change with Ryan; the one person who will be with him is the one God chose for him. His soul mate. The other half of his heart.

My friend IS hurting because she is being attacked by these Ryan Buell Stalkers who in love with him. That anyone who is a friend or a fan of his is a treat to them. I have one thing to say to them: GET A LIFE.

If you think Ryan will not see though your lies and not see your fate personality, then you don’t know him at all. He wasn’t born yesterday.

If I have a change with Ryan I will take it and that is no secret. I don’t care who know its. If they don’t like they can cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it.

To my friend: you are a good person and a friend. I am happy that I have got to know you. Ryan is lucky to have met you at many events, have you as a fan, a supporter, and a friend. Don’t let Ryan Stalkers bring you down.

To Ryan: I hope to meet you someday. I’m proud of you. I hope you find the love of your love life no matter what sex they are. Keep of the good work. May god bless and protect you always.

To Ryan stalkers: Get life and stop trying ruining other people lives. You are the ones that need the help. If you will you will be one to get Ryan's heart. you are in for a rude reality check.

No comments:

Post a Comment