Sunday, December 26, 2010

GAY, BI, AND LESBIAN WORLD WHICH IM A STRANGER IN.

In the last few months Ryan Buell gave out that he is BI. I have been a fan of Ryan for almost 3 yrs now. I love his show Paranormal State and his book Paranormal State: My Journey into the Unknown. In his book Ryan talk about how when he was a teenager he realized that he was like both sexes. When I read what he went through it made me cry. Like I said in an earlier blog, I have never meet Ryan. I believe he is a talented paranormal investigator and he care about helping people. He is handsome intelligent guy that will be a good and faithful partner to whomever he ends up with. If I have a change to be with Ryan I would take in a heart beat.

I found out that a guy friend of mine named D has a girlfriend.

In an earlier blog I mentioned D was the one that told me two yrs ago that Ryan was either Bi or Gay. D is one of my closet friends and he was 100% gay and proud of it. He wasn’t afraid to tell you. I thought he was a strong person who knows who he really was.

When I told D that Ryan was Bi he told I told you so. I was thinking yeah u were right. When I ask him what he thought of people who say they are BI. D said that they r F***** greedy and they want the best of part worlds. I was shock by his answered but I valued his opinion.

About a week ago when D first text me and told he had a girlfriend I thought he was joking. Once I realized he wasn't joking I asked if he girlfriend was once a guy. D said no and that his girlfriend was really a girl. I have seen a picture of her and the fact that she looks like a guy makes me wondered.

Don't take me wrong I’m happy for D. I think that everything he has ever told me maybe complete BULLSHIT. I guess D find out that he has feeling for his girlfriend. He maybe is questioning everything about himself now. You think you are completely gay or straight until u develop feeling for the other sex.

Many people have express to me that I must be nuts wanting to be Ryan Buell if given a change to be with him. I will admit I’m confused about the being gay, bi, or you think u r one but u r not. I'm a straight Christian woman who knows little about this world. I have friends that r gay and bi who are trying to help me understand this. I love them for helping.

I once said that D would make the perfect husband because he wants what a woman wants. I still believe he would be. Now he might end up marrying a woman. I do wish him all the best in the world.

Maybe sometime in the future I will understand this world I’m a stranger in.

1 comment:

  1. As a bisexual woman, I can tell you that being attracted to both sexes puts you in an awkward position among people who identify themselves as 100% homosexual. Because of this, I am very hesitant to "come out" to anyone other than my blog readers yet, even my gay or lesbian friends. I am afraid that they will consider it a phase or resent me because I can "blend in with a straight crowd" and won't ever experience any discrimination or prejudice because of my orientation.
    I can tell you, however, that I think I am more accepted as a bisexual woman than a man would be. It takes a lot of strength for men to "come out of the closet" because of the expectations that society has for them.
    Your friend D is lucky to have you in his life because he needs support right now while he may be having revelations about who he attracted to or even in love with.
    Just my humble opinion.
    ♥Estelle♥

    ReplyDelete