Sunday, January 2, 2011

LIFE CHANGES

I have been doing a lot of thinking lately and decided to make some decisions that will change my life for the better.

First I’d deleted my twitter for good. I realized I was addicted too it. I was checking many times a day. I really got tried of all the drama shot on there. My real friends know how to get in touch with me. I have lived without before and I learned how to again.

Second I have deactivated my face book profile for a while. It’s not deleted for good and I can reactivate anytime I want. I realized that I was also addicted to it and checking many time a day. I am taking a break from it a little while and will return to it soon. IDK when???

Third: To rid of people who are nothing but drama and can’t get over themselves. I have started to rid myself of these people. I'm keeping the people that are my true friends and who have there for me when I need to rant about everything. They know who they are. I thank god every day for them.

Fourth: I need to focus on me. I have to make myself healthy emotionally and physically. I have decided to loss weight, work on my relationship with god, start doing thing that I like to do like read and write short stories, and spent time with family and friends.

I am making these changing for me and no one else. Some people may not like and I don’t give a damn about them. Only thing I care about is god and I. I must think about myself for a while now.

1 comment:

  1. You and I share some of the same resolutions. Taking better care of myself is my major goal for the year.
    But I completely agree with removing toxic people from your life. All they do is weigh you down and bring nothing positive to the table. No thanks.

    ReplyDelete