Sunday, December 9, 2012

AGH BLOOD TOUR IN DALLAS


http://www.abloodredsky.com/

My neighbor and I went to Dallas for the American Ghost Hunter Blood Tour. On the way to Dallas we caught a flat tire. After getting it fixed, we arrived at the hotel. I saw their tour bus outside in the parking lot. I was able to meet Chad, Marybeth, and Joe. Joe had just joined the tour and just arrive 30 minutes b4 we got there. Justin wasn’t on the tour. Marybeth had brought her daughter who was only a month old and she was so adorable.

I had VIP n Dallas and was able go on the bus. It was nice bus. They r traveling in style. I got to hang with Chad, Marybeth, Joe, and the 2 women that were helping on the tour.

Chad showed two mini movies before the A BLOOD RED SKY movie. 1st was about possession and the 2nd was about certain murders cases that involved a shadow figure. I really enjoyed them giving my interest in criminal justice, history, and paranormal.

The movie A BLOOD RED SKY was very interesting and amazing. Chad and his AGH crew went to investigate a castle in the United Kingdom. The castle had a long history of blood, torture, and murder. Chad decided to push the limit of human mind and senses of his crew for the investigation. Chad had into a room by himself and got some amazing evidence caught on tape. Marybeth went days without sleep went into an area by herself with nothing happening to her. Justin was shown some creepy film with weird sounds to mess with his senses. He went into a part of the castle was a lot kids was killed. Joe was up all night with Marybeth to make sure she didn’t sleep at all. Joe investigation was very interesting. I felt sorry for him. In the movie Joe shows his softer side. He made a major breakthrough that made everyone proud of him including me.


My friend asks me if I had a crush on Joe. I ask her why she was asking that. She said when Joe came on in the movie I want AWW. During his investigation at a certain part I said AWW POOR BABY. She also saidI wasn’t the only one who was crushing on Joe.  We were in the Joe cheering section. LOL.  Joe is a very handsome and nice guy. He is very talented musician and singer. He is damn good paranormal investigator. I LOVE HIS TATTOOS. I hope someday to see him perform live. Do I have a crush on Joe? Yes I do. I’m not sorry to admitted bc it’s the truth.

A BLOOD RED SKY was the best movie I have seen in a long time. It’s even better than American Ghost Hunter. Chad told me he really enjoy making this movie more than American Ghost Hunter.

My friend who brought me who never knew about Chad and AGH crew until the Dallas trip really enjoyed the movie.

After the movie the VIP was to hang on the bus for about hour. We talk about different things. One topic I’m like when we talk about how young guys tell teenage girls they love them and the girls gave it up or something like that.  Chad said that girls fall in love quickly bit it’s take a guy a while to fall completely in love with a girl. Once they do its forever. I no he’s right.

I had the time of my life.

On the way home we got another flat tire which put me in a really bad mood. We finally got home and both of us had to go to work.

I hope Chad and AGH crew have another tour soon BC I will go again but only if it n Baton Rouge or New Orleans.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment