Wednesday, July 3, 2013

MY STALKER THE NORTHSIDE JACK OFF BANDIT COMES AROUND AGAIN

 
ON JULY 2 2013 AT 4AM OMG MY STALKER THE NORTHSIDE JACK OFF BANDIT COMES AROUND AGAIN. WTF IM DOING TO GET THESE CRAZY GUYS.IT CANT B BC IM NICE BC IM A BITCH.

I was at work at the hotel about to night audit paper work when I had a feeling I was being watched. I noticed this guy watching me from hiding behind the stair in front of the hotel main window.  I asked him through the window can I help u. He said no. I ask if he waiting for someone. He said no. I told he if he wasn't getting a room at the hotel he would have to leave BC he can’t just hang around, He finally step into the light when I noticed who it was. HE TOLD ME HE WAS WATCHING ME BC HE LIKED ME.

This young black guy in his mid 20s who always wear red. I called the cops and he took off. He was riding a RED bike, He is usually in a black car with tinted window and the car plate is covered. He sits in this car watching you for a long period of time.

He did this a former co-worker of mine. He shock and terrorized her. When I called the cops to report the stalking incident and I told him the name he was given. They already know who he was... They came to talk to me and I gave good details good details about him. His car plate was covered up.

The last time he came was SEPT 6 2012.

He got no cheap thrill for me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment